Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 2010. A new decade.

Happy new years! I hope you all rang in the New Years right! I sure did. I rang it in with friends and family and just had a grand ol' time. It was nice being in the company of people I cared so deeply for this new year. People usually start off the new year with many extravangant expectations they wish to fulfill by the end of the year stating things like "this year is going to be the new me" and what not.

I have no expectations.

Just goals I wish to fulfill. I leave it all in God's hands and hope that I will prosper and grow this year. Stay tuned for the ride=)

On that note. I had to start the New Year off right. I wasn't able to take a picture of my whole outifit which was incredible I might add....but look at my snazzy bangles I wore to party! Let's go 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment