Thursday, January 7, 2010

EDGE.

So a friend of mine who has a blog made a post about "swag" which in turn inspired me to write a post about "edge". What is edge you ask? It's an  extension of swag. In fact, I think it defines a specific type of swag. I would say it is a popular swag trend currently going around now. I feel many artists and people in general are trying to embody this "edge."

In my own terms, I would define "edge" as the swag that is daring, racy, outside the box. It's tittilating. "Edge" goes beyond the norm. I love "edge" and it is something that I, myself try to emulate.

Examples of two artists that come to mind when I think of "edge" are Lady Gaga and Rihanna. They are outside the box and they are "edge".
















1 comment:

  1. i'm flattered, and I think you're right, edge is cool,not many can pull it off, but those who you profiled do, there's a fierceness to it.

    ReplyDelete